Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Permission to Worry


Permission to Worry - a skit by Lura Astor based on a True Story

Lura: Permission to worry.

Other:  Really? Oh,

Lura:  Absolutely, as a matter of fact, you can worry as much as you want to and

Other:  Oh, see when people tell me not to worry then I do, just to

Lura:  Take as much time as you need. No pressure - uh, unless you want pressure. Worry as long as it takes

Other:  Can I put it off 'til tomorrow?

Lura:  Yes. You can even procrastinate.

Other: I multi-task

Lura: You can multi-task your worries and procrastinations, you can juggle a whole bunch of plates filled with procrastinations

Other:  Oh, thank you!I'm going off to worry now, I love you!

Lura:  Back atcha

-end-










Techqua Ikachi: Land - My Life 
cinematographer Jürg V. Walther, Anka Schmid